WEYAUWEGA LAKE RESTORATION, INC
WEYAUWEGA MIDDLE SCHOOL IMC - 500 E. Ann Street , WEYAUWEGA
Thursday, June 2 2011
Bill Zempel - Don Morgan - Joel Bohringer
Jim Tolfa - Bob Van Epps - Kieth Boelter
Holly Martin - Tom Schneider - Jerry Juve
Dave Werth - Kent Gerard - Ron Wiesman
1. Introduction of those in attendance Bob V.
2. Approval of May 12, 2011 minutes Motion Jerry J.. Second Jim T Approved
3. Financial Report – Ron Wiesman : No Report
4. Project Update Report – Bob V. Dave W.
a. FERC Update Bob V Dave W: Bob V sent a letter to the FERC and that letter is now on file in FERC public record. Dave talked with Cory Mirr about the letter. Cory felt the letter may help. NAH has no other new news. Dave will speak with senator Kohl at the Democratic Convention on Saturday. DNR is willing to extent their time line. See Executive Board meeting minutes.
b. Board of Directors: Bob V: Same officers will serve
c. Drawdown date Assumption is July 1
d. Other. Bob V: With the late date for the drawdown, we may be faced with weed removal from the dam. We are under agreement with NAH to take on the weed removal.
5. Fundraising Committee Report – Bob R & Jim T.:
a. Hawaiian Vacation package Motion to accept: Round trip for two ocean view accommodations in a 3 star hotel. 4 days 3 nights, Depart from Green Bay or Appleton February date. Cost $2200. This raffle will have a limited number of tickets - 500 tickets at a cost of $20 each - should net 7K. Drawing date Horse and Buggy Days (Sept 17th) . Dave W Second Bill Z - passed.
b. Next Raffle Project – Bob R. Sold 110 tickets – Need to sell tickets.
6. Education Committee Report – Connie A., Carrie E., Lynn P. no report
7. Grant Committee Report – Holly M. No Report
8. New Business
a. Public Comment
b. Should we join Shadows on the Wolf . under advisement
9. Next Meeting: July 14 2011 WEYAUWEGA CITY PARK - AMERICAN LEGION SHELTER 4:00 PM
10. Meeting Adjourned: Jim T. Meeting Adjourned.