Minutes - August 12, 2010 4:00 P.M.
WEYAUWEGA LAKE RESTORATION, INC
WEYAUWEGA HIGHSCHOOL LIBRARY - 500 E. Ann Street , WEYAUWEGA
1. In Attendance:
Melissa Kepler Howard Quimby
Bob Radtke Ron Wiesman
Bob Van Epps Joy Van Epps
Jim Tolfa Holly Martin
2. Introduction of those in attendance – Name, Address Sign in Sheet.
3. Approval of June 10, 2010 minutes: motion by Ron W. second – Jim T.. Approved
4. Financial Report – Ron Weisman:
Opening Balance June 30st 13,827.36
Deposits of 3,875.00
Withdrawals of 107.02
Closing Balance July 31st 17,620.34
motion - Joy V second - Jim T Approved
5. Project Update Report – Bob V. – We have completed everything WLR was responsible for as far as the permit goes. It is the understanding that Scott Koehnke has issued the permit. The ball is now in the hands of NEW Hydro. NEW Hydor is requesting a bank statement and a letter of credit co-signed by board members to move forward. Motion to move forward with bank statement and letter of credit Holly M. second Jim T
a. [ bank statement was sent to NEW Hydro, Jeremy Classie, approved and they are moving forward]
Motion to create a lake district for the preservation of Weyauwega Lake – the district would encompass the City of Weyauwega and all property within 5 acres of the lake within the township. Exploration of this plan will be pursued.
6. Report, Fundraising (Raffle Tickets) - Bob Radtke: Tickets are selling; he is ready for the raffle event.
7. Report, 501(c)3, Incorporation status, By Laws No report
8. Report, Education – Holly M. Education project needs equipment. It has been requested that they send a list and WLR will purchase the items.
9. Grant Committee Report Holly M. - Wisconsin Waterways and Shadows on the Wolf are possible grant opportunities,
Next Meeting – TBA
Raffle was a huge success – All tickets sold
City of Weyauwega Pledges 30K to effort